What happens to a psychic when they lose their super powers? How can you tell when it happens?...Read More
Category: pam ragland
Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
As the grim anniversary of Terry Smith Jr’s murder passes, Pam Ragland yet again takes the shameful opportunity to exploit the horrifying tragedy. In the Facebook post, Ragland shares a link to a preview video of an...Read More
With the news of the devastating 7.8 earthquake in Nepal, Pam Ragland offers her sage advice to her followers… to think warm energy and prayers… because that’s what the Nepalese people need right now! Does...Read More
This is not very surprising at all. Psychic Pam Ragland took a moment to defend good ole Doc Oz after he was called out by physicians that want him removed Columbia University faculty. “Dr. Oz has repeatedly shown disdain...Read More
Pam Ragland’s blog and all of her posts going back a decade have vanished into quantum-thin air. The second chapter of my review of Thought Shifting chronicles all of Pam Ragland’s claims of incredible healing...Read More
In the previous chapter, we learned about all the incredibly wonderful things Pam Ragland’s Quantum Thought Shifting can ‘effortlessly’ accomplish. Thought Shifting can literally do almost anything from...Read More
Vaccinate yourselves against the anti-vaxxers Not even a single mention of Quantum Thought Shifting in sight either! Anti-Vaxxers like Pam Ragland are completely responsible for the resurgence of Mumps and Whooping Cough...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Did Jewish people think God was silent in the centuries before Jesus
- No, I did that!
- Why Alabama voters are sticking with Roy Moore
- Debunk This: Trump Family buys small subdivision lot in small town, East Tennessee.
- ‘Taxpayer money shouldn’t go to Klan members’: Milwaukee under pressure to fire contractor employing klansmen
- It's odd that humans can have higher qualities than God.
- I don't get it that people insists on praying for the dead so that they will go to heaven, I mean religion states that you are already judged for the actions you took on this earth and that will decide your fate (heaven or hell)
- Somewhat Ironic description of truth
- A bunch of Trump supporters chanted “Lock Her Up” which means most Americans want answers on Uranium One!
- One of two arrested suspects in a Pennsylvania drive-by murder tries the Moopish-American gambit